- 5 eggs
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup cocoa
- Chocolate glaze to taste
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Chocolate curls to taste
- ¼ teaspoon ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda
- Powdered sugar to taste
- In a food processor bowl, combine the nuts, sugar, cocoa, chocolate pieces, baking powder and ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda. Process until the nuts are ground.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla. Process until the mixture is nearly smooth.
- Add the mixture into a greased and floured 9-inch round cake pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes. Remove the cake from the pan and place directly onto a serving plate. Cool completely. Spread a chocolate glaze over the cake, then top with chocolate curls and dust with powdered sugar.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.