- Safety glasses
- Resealable gallon size plastic bag
- Measuring cups and measuring spoons
- ½ cup ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda
- One 16-oz. plastic cup
- 12-oz. vinegar
- 1 teaspoon liquid dish soap
- ½ teaspoon drink mix powder (any color or flavor you like)
- Permanent markers for decorating
- Large aluminum tray
- Put on safety glasses. Pour ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda into the plastic bag.
- Pour vinegar into plastic cup and add 1 teaspoon of liquid dish soap.
- Place cup into plastic bag, being careful not to spill. Seal plastic bag.
- Pour content of plastic cup into the bag and stand back!
- Decorate bag with permanent markers for some added flair.
- Add drink powder mix to baking soda to add some color to your reaction.
- Follow along with video instructions on the ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda YouTube channel.
Adult supervision is recommended.