See if you can grow sweeter tomatoes by planting tomato seedlings with baking soda. Sweet tomatoes are perfect for tossing in a salad or making a sauce.
- 1 box of ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda
- 2 tomato plant seedlings
- Plant two tomato plant seeds in separate pots.
- Sprinkle a little less than ¼ cup of ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda around one of the tomato plant seedlings and mark it with a stake tag.
- Water and tend to your tomato plants as they grow.
- Sprinkle a little more ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda on the soil after the plan is half grown.
- Once tomatoes are ripe, put your taste buds to the test to see if the tomatoes planted with ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda are sweeter!