Mix up your own puffy paint for all of your crafting needs! The gel paint gives your project a unique dimension.
- 3 tsps ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 ¼ cup water
- Food coloring (gel works best for puffy texture)
- Plastic squeeze bottles for paint
- Start by mixing flour, salt, and ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda together in a bowl.
- Gradually add water to flour mixture.
- Add enough water until the mixture looks similar to pancake batter.
- Fill plastic bottles with mixture and add food coloring until the paint has the desired color.
- Paint your masterpiece!