It’s a spooky spin on peanut butter blossom cookies that’s perfect for little witches to make with their mummies… or daddies!
Ingredients & Supplies
Yields: 24-36 cookies
- ¾ tsp ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ cups flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- Extra granulated sugar
- 72 chocolate malted milk balls
- 72 candy eyes
- Melting chocolate
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In large bowl, beat ½ cup granulated sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter, butter and egg with a spoon or an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Stir in flour, Baking Soda and baking powder until dough forms.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls coat in the additional sugar. You should be able to roll out about 24-36 cookies.
- Place them 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes until the edges are brown.
- Use a small spoon and indent the middle of each cookie. Let cool on a cooling rack.
- Once fully cooled, pipe chocolate dots on the indent in the middle of the cookie then add the malted milk balls on top.
- Use frosting to add candy eyes and pipe legs coming out of the body.
- Let toppings harden and cool. Enjoy!