Makes 2 loaves
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- Grease and flour two 8” x 4” pans. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Sift flour, salt, baking powder, Baking Soda, and cinnamon together in a bowl and set aside.
- Beat eggs, oil, vanilla, and sugar together in a large bowl. Add sifted ingredients to the creamed mixture, and beat well. Stir in zucchini and nuts until well combined. Pour batter into greased pans.
- Bake for 40 to 60 minutes, or until tester inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in pan on rack for 20 minutes. Remove bread from pan, and cool completely.