Even the grouchiest ghoul can’t resist the glow of this DIY lava!
Ingredients & Supplies
Yields: 1 spooky lava lamp
- 3 tablespoons ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda
- Vegetable oil
- Food coloring
- Tall bottle or cup
- Small container or cup
- Add 3 heaping tablespoons of Baking Soda to a large empty bottle or tall cup. (Hint: It’s easier to see the bubbles move in a tall container!)
- Fill two-thirds of your tall bottle with oil. The Baking Soda will stay on the bottom of the container; do not try to mix it with the oil.
- In a small cup, add enough vinegar to fill the remaining third of the bottle and three drops of food coloring.
- Add drops of the colored vinegar to your tall container and watch your homemade lava lamp bubble.