- 1 cup Baking soda
- 3/4 Vinegar
- 2 Tbsps corn syrup
- 1 cup cornstarch
- Food coloring
- Pour Baking Soda into the mixing bowl.
- Very slowly pour vinegar into the bowl. Don't add it all at once or it may bubble over.
- Add corn syrup and cornstarch and whisk until well-combined.
- Divide mixture into an ice cube tray and add drops of food colorings to create your colors.
- Note: to make watercolors, follow instructions up to step 3 and then pour mixture into an ice cube tray. Add food coloring and stir. Set aside and let them dry for up to 2 days.