- Safety glasses
- Duct tape
- 2/3 cup ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda
- Two 3' x 2" clear plastic tubing
- Ping pong balls
- 2 cups vinegar
- ½ cup liquid dish soap
- Duct tape the bottom of two tubes.
- Stand tubes upright on a flat surface.
- Add 1/3 cup ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda to the bottom of each tube.
- Drop ping pong balls into each tube.
- Make a mixture of 2 cups vinegar and ½ cup liquid dish soap.
- Carefully pour mixture down sides of tubes. (KEEP FACE AWAY FROM THE TUBES TO AVOID BEING SPLASHED AND WEAR PROTECTIVE GOGGLES)
- Follow along with video instructions on the ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda YouTube channel.
Adult supervision is recommended.