- 1 cup ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda
- ½ cup cornstarch
- ¾ cup warm water
- Wire (floral wire or pipe cleaners work as well)
- Pieces of nature from your backyard (pine cones, acorns, twigs, sumac berries, etc.)
- (Adults only) In a pot, mix ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda, cornstarch, and warm water on the stove overmedium heat and stir until it resembles play dough. Remove from heat. While your mixture cools, collect items to decorate your snow people!
- Knead the white dough until it is soft. Roll it into three different size (snow)balls for the body.
- Cut a piece of wire and slide it through the “snow” balls, folding down the wire at both ends to hold the snowman together.
- Add all the other pieces and watch your snow people come to life!