Holiday Bread made with ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda has cinnamon, cranberries, orange zest, and pistachios to really get you in a festive mood!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¾ cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup fresh cranberries, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup chopped pistachios
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease a 9-by-5-inch loaf pan or 3 mini loaf pans.
- In a small bowl, blend orange zest with the sugar, rubbing it in well until sugar is fragrant and faintly orange.
- In a medium bowl, mix together flour, zest-filled sugar, baking powder, Baking Soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- In a liquid measuring cup, whisk together orange juice, oil, and egg until well blended.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and mix well, but do not overmix.
- Fold in cranberries and nuts.
- Spread batter evenly in loaf pan(s). Bake for 55 minutes (25-30 for mini loaves) or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 15 minutes before removing from pan.