Make a DIY Toy Surprise with ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda! From the little dino egg, pop a toy inside and then, with a little vinegar, watch it dissolve and reveal the surprise.
- 1 x 4lb box of ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda (makes 8-10 eggs)
- Miniature dinosaur toys
- A large bowl
- Food coloring (optional)
- Spray bottle for vinegar (optional)
- Add ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda to the bowl.
- If desired, add several drops of food coloring.
- Slowly add water in small amounts and mix until the desired consistency is reached; mixture should be damp and mold-able but not too wet.
- Place some dough in your hand, then lay the dinosaur toy on top.
- Cover the dinosaur with more baking soda mixture and then form it into an egg shape, tightly securing the dinosaur inside.
- Lay your dino eggs on a baking sheet to dry overnight.
- Chip away at the egg or use vinegar to dissolve the shell.
- Watch them hatch!