Give the gift of self care with these easy to make bath bombs. Add your choice of essential oils and colorful soap dye to ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda, and then let the relacation commence.
- 2 cups ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda
- 1 cup citric acid
- 1 cup cornstarch powder
- 1 cup Epsom salt
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons essential oil (peppermint or lavender recommended)
- 4-5 drops soap dye
- Bath bomb molds (or candy/ice molds)
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Add 4-5 drops of soap dye, mixing quickly.
- Once color is mixed in evenly, add your essential oils.
- Finally, add the olive oil, one tablespoon at a time.
- Once your mixture is ready, firmly pack it into the molds, pressing as hard as you can so that the mixture fills every crevice.
- Let the bath bombs dry in the molds overnight (ideally 24 hours) before popping them out.
- Enjoy a relaxing bath with one of your bath bombs or give them as gifts!