Select A Category
ARM & HAMMER™ Plus OxiClean™ with Fade Defense™ Laundry Wins Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase or payment will not improve your chances of winning. Entry period starts on August 13, 2019 at 12:01 A.M. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on September 15, 2019 at 11:59 P.M. ET (the "Promotion Period"), when all entries must be received. The Sweepstakes is governed by these Official Rules and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited.
1. How to enter. Potential entrants will receive an email invitation to participate in the Sweepstakes (the "Email Invite"). To receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes, follow the instructions in the Email Invite to submit by email one (1) photo of entrant making an Arm & Hammer™ flex of its arm and one (1) written response to the question posed in the Email Invite (collectively, the "Entry"). To qualify, your Entry must comply with the Entry Requirements set forth below. Along with its Entry, an entrant may submit additional photos and/or videos demonstrating how Arm & Hammer™ Plus OxiClean™ with Fade Defense has helped entrant conquer its laundry realities (the "Additional Submission"). The Additional Submission is not required for entry, is purely voluntary and will not increase or otherwise affect entrant's chances of winning. The Additional Submission is, however, subject to the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, including but not limited to that it must comply with the Entry Requirements and Grant of Rights set forth below. Although it is free to enter, standard message and data rates may be incurred if you use your mobile device to submit your Entry. Limited to one (1) Entry per person. Entries in excess of these limits will be disqualified. Entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address from which Entry was submitted. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
2. Entry requirements/Representations and Warranties/Indemnification. You represent and warrant that you will comply with the following Entry requirements: (i) the Entry may not feature any person other than entrant; (ii) other than the Sponsor, its products, brands and/or logos, the Entry may not show, contain, mention, depict, refer or otherwise allude to the name, logo or product of any other retailer, manufacturer, brand, product, store, place of business, person, company or character; (iii) the Entry must be entrant's own original work, created solely by entrant and not created professionally; must not have been previously published, released or distributed in any form; must not have won any award; may not contain any third party artistic work, including but not limited to, music or art; and must not infringe the copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other personal or proprietary rights of any person or entity; (iv) the Entry may not contain, mention, refer or otherwise allude to any material, subject or otherwise that is misrepresentative, misleading, violent, lewd, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, pornographic, disparaging, defamatory, libelous, racially or morally offensive or otherwise contain inappropriate content or objectionable material; (v) the Entry cannot display or promote nudity, religion, alcohol, illegal activity, drugs or tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any political agenda or message; (vi) the Entry must reflect your honest, personal experience with Sponsor's product(s); (vii) the Entry cannot contain any personal identification, such as personal names, email addresses or street addresses, without express permission; (viii) the Entry cannot depict and cannot itself be in violation of any law; and (ix) the Entry must otherwise be in compliance with these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Entry that Sponsor believes, in its sole discretion, does not comply with or is in violation of these Official Rules or that otherwise contains prohibited or inappropriate content. Each entrant hereby agrees to indemnify and hold the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors harmless from and against any and all third party claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses relating to or arising out of any breach or alleged breach of any of the warranties, representations or agreements of entrant hereunder.
3. Grant of Rights. Each entrant (or a minor entrant's parent/legal guardian on its behalf) hereby irrevocably grants Sponsor a non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free perpetual right and license to modify, photoshop, edit, pair with other material in any way, shape or form, use publish, reuse, republish, display, distribute, disseminate or otherwise make publicly available its Entry, in whole or in part, including but not limited to, such entrant's image, likeness, picture, portrait and/or voice as may be depicted in the Entry, for any and all purposes in any and all digital and/or media channels without limitation, worldwide and without additional compensation, notice, review or approval from entrant. Sponsor has the right, but no obligation, to use an Entry or any portion thereof for any purpose, as it may determine in its sole discretion.
4. Winner Selection; Odds of Winning. After the close of the Promotion Period, Sponsor will randomly select five (5) winners from all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Decisions of Sponsor are final and cannot be appealed.
5. Prize. The winners will each receive a one (1) year supply of Arm & Hammer™ Plus OxiClean™ with Fade Defense laundry detergent, awarded in the form of twelve (12) Bottles of ARM & HAMMER™ Plus OxiClean™ with Fade Defense, size 131.25 oz. Approximate retail value ("ARV"): $8.00 per bottle, for a total ARV of $96.00 per each total prize package. No transfer, refund, cash redemption, substitution or replacement of prize or any prize component permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize or prize component of equal or greater value (or cash equivalent). Winners are responsible for any and all federal, state or local taxes on the prize.
8. Winner Notification. The potential winner(s) will be notified by email. Winner's (or a minor winner's parent/legal guardian on its behalf) may be required, in Sponsor's discretion, to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and Publicity Release (where permitted by law) and other documentation that may be required by Sponsor (collectively, the "Affidavit") by the date or within the time frame specified by Sponsor or an alternate winner may be selected as set forth in these Official Rules. In the event: (a) a potential winner cannot be reached for whatever reason after a reasonable effort has been exerted based on the information provided by potential winner in its entry form or winner notification or Affidavit is returned as undeliverable; (b) a potential winner declines or cannot accept, receive or use the prize for any reason; (c) of noncompliance with the above or within any of the aforesaid time periods, (d) a potential winner is found to be ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or receive the prize, (e) a potential winner cannot or does not comply with the Official Rules, or (f) a potential winner fails to fulfill the Affidavit-related obligations, the potential winner shall be disqualified from the Sweepstakes and an alternate potential winner may be selected, at Sponsor's sole discretion, from among the other eligible entries received, using the judging criteria set forth in these Official Rules.
10. No Tampering; Right To Cancel; Modify. Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors shall not have any obligation or responsibility, including any responsibility to award any prize to entrants, with regard to: (a) entries that contain inaccurate information or do not comply with or violate the Official Rules; (b) entries, prize claims or notifications that are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient, in whole or in part, due to computer, human or technical error of any kind, including but not limited to, inactive email accounts or an entrant's failure to monitor its email account; (c) entrants who have committed fraud or deception in entering or participating in the Sweepstakes or claiming the prize; (d) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (e) any inability of the winner to accept the prize for any reason; (f) if a prize cannot be awarded due to delays or interruptions due to Acts of God, natural disasters, terrorism, weather or any other similar event beyond Sponsor's reasonable control; or (g) any damages, injuries or losses of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from awarding, acceptance, possession, use, misuse, loss or misdirection of any prize or resulting from participating in this promotion or any promotion or prize related activities. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be (a) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or with any website promoting the Sweepstakes; (b) acting in violation of the Official Rules; or (c) entering or attempting to enter the Sweepstakes multiple times through the use of multiple email addresses or otherwise. If Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that technical difficulties or unforeseen events compromise the integrity or viability of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to void the entries at issue, and/or terminate the relevant portion of the Sweepstakes promotion, including the entire Sweepstakes promotion, and/or modify the Sweepstakes and/or award the prizes based upon the judging criteria set forth in these Official Rules from all eligible entries received as of the termination date.
11. Release of Liability; Disclaimer of Warranty; Forum Selection Clause. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants and winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors (the "Released Parties"), from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever, including without limitation, property damage, personal injury (including emotional distress), and/or death, which may occur in connection with preparation for, or participation in, the Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of the prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related or prize-related activity and for any claims or causes of action based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for any injury or damage to entrants or to any other person's computer, regardless of how caused, relating to or resulting from entering or downloading materials or software in connection with this Sweepstakes. Entrants and winners acknowledge that Sponsor has neither made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representations or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize or any component thereof. Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant or Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Jersey, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New Jersey, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Jersey. In addition, any dispute relating to the Sweepstakes (including these Official Rules) shall be brought in the appropriate state or federal court having jurisdiction over the subject matter located in the State of New Jersey. Entrants hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non conveniens or lack of personal jurisdiction that they may have. Any and all claims, judgment and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys' fees and under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and further waives any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
12. Sponsor: Church & Dwight Co., Inc., 500 Charles Ewing Blvd., Ewing, New Jersey 08628.
13. Winner List. To obtain a copy of the winner's list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Arm & Hammer Fade Defense Sweepstakes, Church & Dwight Co., Inc., 500 Charles Ewing Blvd., Ewing, New Jersey 08628, for Sponsor's receipt by October 31, 2019.