These stress balls harness the power of Baking Soda to craft a squishy-soft ball of stress-busting power.
Ingredients & Supplies
Yields: 1 stress ball
- Measuring cup
- 2 cups ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda
- ½ cup hair conditioner
- Funnel (made from a plastic bottle)
- Dry erase markers
- Mix 2 cups of Baking Soda with about 1/2 cup of hair conditioner. (You can add more conditioner to make them squishier or less to make them firmer.)
- Once the ingredients are all mixed together, cut off the top end of a plastic bottle (adult supervision required). You’ll use it as a funnel.
- Attach a balloon to the bottle opening and fill it with your stress ball mixture.
- Once the balloon is full, make sure you don’t have any air bubbles, and then tie it closed. Wipe your balloon clean, and then it’s time to decorate!