- 1 cup ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1 cup warm water
- 24-oz. or larger container or cup
- Put container or cup in the sink or tub that you are deodorizing.
- In the container or cup, mix together ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda, vinegar and water. (You’ll see immediate fizzing upon mixing.)
- Pour mixture down the drain.
More Helpful Hints
- Do you have an old box of ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda in your fridge ready to be replaced? Use it for this recipe and get a little extra mileage out of it..
- Regular use of baking soda can help keep your septic system flowing freely. We recommend adding 1 cup of ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda to your drains every week to help maintain a favorable pH in your septic tank.