Select A Category
2019 MLB World Series Presented By YouTubeTV Sweepstakes | Official Rules
No Purchase or payment Necessary to Enter or Win. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND IS SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE U.S. FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW OR REGULATION.
- SWEEPSTAKES TIMING: The 2019 MLB World Series Presented By YouTubeTV Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) entry period begins on Thursday, August 8, 2019 at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on Wednesday, September 4, 2019 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (“Sweepstakes Period”), when all entries must be received. The Sweepstakes will consist of one (1) random drawing to award one (1) prize. Eastern Time shall control for all purposes of this Sweepstakes. The Sponsor’s designated server will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
- ACCEPTANCE OF RULES: Entry in the Sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes. Each person who submits an entry in the Sweepstakes (“Entrant”), unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Church & Dwight Co., Inc., 500 Charles Ewing Blvd., Ewing, NJ 08628 (the “Sponsor”), and/or Cohen-Friedberg Associates, LLC, Framingham, MA 01702 www.cfapromo.com (the “Administrator”), whose decisions shall be final and legally binding in all respects relating to this Sweepstakes.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina and Virginia (“Participating Markets”) who are current BJ’s Wholesale Club members as of August 7, 2019 and 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, officers, directors and agents of Sponsor, Administrator, BJ’s Wholesale Club, Inc., the MLB Entities (as defined in Section 12), and each of their affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, franchisees, distributors, dealers, sales representatives, their advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and each of their immediate family members and/or household members of such individuals are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. "Immediate family members" shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. "Household members" shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months a year, whether related or not.
- HOW TO ENTER:
- You may enter this Sweepstakes by visiting the Sponsor’s Sweepstakes page at www.CleanUpToWin.com during the Sweepstakes Period, completing the online official entry form with all required information along with agreeing to the Official Rules, and submitting as directed.
BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, YOU AKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND FULLY AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES. DO NOT SUBMIT AN ENTRY WITHOUT FIRST REVIEWING THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
All entries are subject to verification and approval by the Sponsor. Entries that do not meet the requirements for entry in the Sweepstakes or otherwise do not comply with the Official Rules herein may be disqualified. Any attempted form of entry other than as described herein is void. Sponsor will determine in its sole discretion what constitutes a valid entry. All materials submitted become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged.
Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes at any time or if fraud or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Sweepstakes as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, and to award the prize in a random drawing from all eligible entries received prior to the cancellation of the Sweepstakes.
Entry Notes: Entries made on another’s behalf by any other individuals or any other entity, including but not limited to commercial sweepstakes/contest subscription notification and/or entering services, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Sweepstakes. Entering or attempting to enter the Sweepstakes multiple times through the use of multiple email addresses or the use of any robotic or automated devices to submit entries is prohibited and any such entries will be deemed void and disqualified. Tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes is prohibited and any entries deemed by the Administrator and Sponsor, in their sole discretion, to have been submitted in this manner will be void. Entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted on the entry form. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction and as determined in Sponsor's sole discretion, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible.
Sponsor is not responsible for problems downloading or uploading any Sweepstakes related information to or from the website or for any other technical malfunctions of electronic equipment, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer hardware or software failures, phone lines, failure of any electronic mail entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, traffic, congestion on the internet or the website, or any other technical problems related to website entries including telecommunication miscommunication or failure, and failed, lost, delayed, incomplete, garbled or misdirected communications which may limit an Entrant’s ability to participate in this Sweepstakes.
Although it is free to enter the Sweepstakes, if you opt to access the Sweepstakes via your wireless mobile device, data rates may apply according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges as well as charges for wireless Internet access) and may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers' rate plans may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on messaging rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Sweepstakes. Mobile device service may not be available in all areas. Check your phone's capabilities for specific instructions. Sponsor is not responsible for any charges.
- WINNER SELECTION: A random drawing will be conducted by the Administrator on or about Thursday, September 5, 2019 to randomly select one (1) potential grand prize winner from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
- PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): Only the prize listed below will be awarded in this Sweepstakes.
Trip for two (2) to the 2019 MLB World Series Presented By YouTubeTV being conducted at a location to be determined. Prize is comprised of the following:
- Two (2) tickets to Game 3 of the 2019 MLB World Series Presented By YouTubeTV, as determined by Sponsor.
- $4,000 to be used for travel expenses. Prize awarded by check in the name of the winner.
- If the winner’s travel companion is a minor, he/she must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Sponsor will determine in its sole discretion ticket seat and section location. The terms and conditions of the game ticket apply. Game tickets may not be sold. Sponsor and the applicable MLB Entities reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to the winner and/or his/her travel companion who engage(s) in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the game.
- Winner is responsible for all travel and lodging reservations.
All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the prize package description above, including but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of the winner and his/her travel companion. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets. Winner will not receive difference, if any, between actual and approximate retail value of prize. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, and no substitutions will be made except as provided herein, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize is not redeemable for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a particular prize or prize component for one of comparable or greater value. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor if the game is cancelled, rescheduled, delayed or postponed, in whole or in part, for any reason and no compensation will be paid in lieu of any cancelled, rescheduled, delayed or postponed game and such prize component will be forfeited, except as may be otherwise determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
Trip winner and travel companion must have valid travel documents (e.g., government issued I.D., passport, etc.) along with any other travel requirements in order to travel and failure to do so may result in forfeiture of prize. Winner and his/her travel companion are solely responsible for satisfying all legally required conditions of travel. Winner must have a valid major credit card to check-in to a hotel.
Major League Baseball game, event and exhibition dates and times are determined in the sole discretion of the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball and/or the applicable Major League Baseball Club, as applicable, and may be subject to change. The terms and conditions of the tickets awarded as part of the prize will govern in the event a legal game, event or exhibition, as defined by Major League Baseball, is not played or held, as applicable, due to weather conditions, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. Winner and his/her guest(s) agree to comply with all applicable ballpark and venue, as applicable, regulations in connection with the Prize. Sweepstakes Entities will not be responsible for weather conditions, Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any Major League Baseball game, event or exhibition. Major League Baseball game, event and exhibition tickets awarded as prizes may not be resold or offered for resale or used for any commercial or promotional purposes whatsoever. Any such resale or commercial or promotional use may result in disqualification and prize forfeiture, and may invalidate the license granted by the game, event or exhibition ticket(s)
DISCLAIMER: Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished in connection with the Sweepstakes. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION:
Prize winner will be notified by phone and/or by email or mail or express mail using the contact information provided at the time of entry. Administrator and Sponsor shall have no liability for any potential prize-winning notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by any potential prize winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, any potential prize winner does not respond within four (4) business calendar days of the first notification attempt, or if the prize notification or prize is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential prize winner, the potential prize winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be randomly selected (time permitting) from remaining eligible entries. If any potential prize winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential prize winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be randomly selected (time permitting) from remaining eligible entries.
The winner will be required to sign and return properly executed documents issued by COHEN-FRIEDBERG ASSOCIATES, LLC, which shall include: (a) an Affidavit of Eligibility; (b) a Publicity Release (granting Sponsor and the MLB Entities the right to use the name and image of the winner for advertising and promotion purposes, unless prohibited by law); (c) a liability release; and (d) a form W-9, Taxpayer Request for Identification, to the Administrator within four (4) business calendar days of attempted notification as a prerequisite for receiving the Prize. The winner’s travel companion is subject to verification. The winner’s travel companion will be required to complete, sign, and return a Liability Release, and, where lawful, a Publicity Release, within four (4) business days of receipt or shall forfeit the right to accompany winner. If the travel companion is a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian will be required to complete the documents for the benefit of the minor.
- PUBLICITY RELEASE/ASSIGNMENT OF RIGHTS: Acceptance of any prize constitutes prize winner's permission for the Sweepstakes Entities to use prize winner's entry materials, name, city, state, photograph, likeness, avatar, voice, biographical information, statements and complete address (collectively, the "Attributes"), for advertising, promotional, publicity and/or any other purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, in perpetuity, and without further limitation, restriction, compensation, notification, review, approval or authorization, (except where prohibited by law), and releases the Sweepstakes Entities from all claims arising out of the use of such Attributes.
- DISQUALIFICATION: Administrator and Sponsor reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unfair or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to disparage, annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. No incomplete, forged, software-generated or other automated multiple entries will be accepted.
- SEVERABILITY: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY:
The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for, and Entrant hereby releases and holds harmless the Sweepstakes Entities from, any and all liability, causes of action, losses, harm, damages, claims, cost or expense arising from: (i) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (ii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (iv) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (v) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to Entrant's computer, hardware or software, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes and (vi) Entrant's participation and/or entry in the Sweepstakes and /or his/her receipt or use or misuse of any prize or prize component awarded, or participation in any Sweepstakes-related or prize-related activity and for any claims or causes of action based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court of the State of New Jersey and Entrant hereby submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts and waives any objection it might have based upon improper venue, inconvenient forum or lack of personal jurisdiction; and (2) unless otherwise prohibited, any and all claims, judgment and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorney's fees and under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses and further waives any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Jersey, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New Jersey or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Jersey.
- MLB Entities Definition and Disclaimer: The “MLB Entities” shall mean the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball (“BOC”), its Bureaus, Committees, Subcommittees and Councils, MLB Advanced Media, L.P., , Major League Baseball Properties, Inc., The MLB Network, LLC, the Major League Baseball Clubs (“Clubs”), each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliated and related entities, any entity which, now or in the future, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with the Clubs or the BOC and the owners, general and limited partners, shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents of the foregoing entities. The MLB Entities will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded. The Sweepstakes is not sponsored, administered, executed or produced by any MLB Entity. The MLB Entities (a) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning any prize (or any portion thereof), and (b) disclaim any implied warranty. Major League Baseball trademarks, service marks and copyrights are proprietary to the MLB Entities. All rights reserved.
- WINNERS LIST: To obtain the name of the winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
2019 MLB World Series Presented By YouTubeTV Sweepstakes
Winner, PO Box 2312, Framingham, MA 01703-2312
Winners list will be available after 9/16/19. All such requests must be received by 9/30/19.
© Church & Dwight Co., Inc. All rights reserved.
The use of any prize name, event name or trademark in connection with any of the prizes is solely for the purpose of describing such prize and is not intended to suggest any affiliation or sponsorship.