Part craft, part deodorizer, kids can create and decorate their own creature, which doubles as a deodorizer for their stinky sneakers.
What You Need:
- 1 new, white athletic sock (mid-calf size)
- 1 cup ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda
- 1 rubber band
- 6" ribbon or string felt
- Markers, buttons, sequins and glue for decorating!
What to Do:
- Lay newspaper down on your work surface.
- Fill the sock with 1 cup ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda
- Secure with rubber band.
- Tie ribbon around rubber band, cut off extra sock (cuff area).
- Decorate using felt, markers, buttons, sequins and more to make your Sneaker Peeker an animal, monster, flower — whatever your kids can dream up.
- Stick them in your kids’ sneakers overnight for fresh shoes in the morning!