Spicy food is yummy until it bothers the tummy. ARM & HAMMER™
Baking Soda is a safe and effective antacid to relieve heartburn, sour stomach and/or acid indigestion, when used as directed. Always refer to the ARM & HAMMER™
Baking Soda package for instructions.
• Ask a doctor before use if you have a sodium restricted diet.
• Ask a doctor or a pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
• Do not administer to children under age 5.
• STOMACH WARNING: TO AVOID SERIOUS INJURY, DO NOT TAKE UNTIL POWDER IS COMPLETELY DISSOLVED. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT NOT TO TAKE THIS PRODUCT WHEN OVERLY FULL FROM FOOD OR DRINK. Consult a doctor if severe stomach pain occurs after taking this product.
• Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last more than 2 weeks.
Add 1/2 teaspoon to 1/2 glass (4 fl. oz.) of water every 2 hours, or as directed by physician. Dissolve completely in water. Accurately measure 1/2 teaspoon.
Do not take more than the following amounts in 24 hours:
• Seven 1/2 teaspoons.
• Three 1/2 teaspoons if you are over 60 years.
Do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks.
Each 1/2 teaspoon contains 616 mg sodium.
Refer to the ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda package for detailed instructions before using.