Who knew making watercolors was this easy? Mix them up and get ready to paint a masterpiece
with your little one. Experiment with amounts to get the most vibrant colors. Do not eat or drink
What You Need:
How to Make it:
- 2 tablespoons ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 packet* dry unsweetened drink mix (any flavor)
- 2 tablespoons water
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add water and stir until fizzing stops. (Different flavors of the drink mix will yield different colors.)
- For more intense watercolor, a few drops of food coloring can be added to the mix.
- Paint with them right away, or pour into jar lids or plastic tray to let harden for future use.
*Packets vary in size, depending on flavor. Use enough drink mix to make 2 quarts.
Remember the importance of adult supervision, especially with young children.