Made with three simple ingredients, Play Clay provides virtually unlimited creative possibilities
for kids. And best of all, the ingredients are right in your kitchen. Play Clay can be stored in your
fridge for up to one week if you want to reuse it. Or you can dry the finished product overnight or
in your oven.
- Pour 2 cups ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda into a saucepan.
- Add 1 cup corn starch.
- Stir until mixed.
- Add 1 ¼ cups cold water.
- Add food coloring if desired.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until consistency of mashed potatoes (10-15 mins).
- Remove mixture to plate and cover with damp cloth.
- When cool to the touch, pat until smooth.
- Play with your clay! Do not eat clay. Children should use with adult supervision.