1. Promotion Period: The ARM & HAMMER® Gift Pack Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on January 15, 2013 and ends at 3:00 p.m. ET on March 31, 2014 (“Promotion Period”).
2. Eligibility: Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees of Church & Dwight Co., Inc. (the “Sponsor”), and any of its affiliates, shareholders, directors, agents, parents or subsidiaries, respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliate companies and advertising and promotion agencies, including Ferrara & Company, Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses), are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law and subject to all federal, state and local laws.
3. How To Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit www.mvrg.com/2013toothpaste.html, input the code located on the brochure provided with the ARM & HAMMER® toothpaste sample, complete the online registration form, along with answering all survey questions and you will automatically receive one entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit one entry per person/address/email address. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your Internet service provider will apply. Entries must be submitted by 3:00 p.m. ET on March 31, 2014, to be included in the random drawing.
4. Random Drawing: Winners will be selected on or about April 18, 2014, in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. In the event a sufficient quantity of eligible entries are not received, any remaining prizes will not be awarded. Drawing will be conducted by Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning a prize will depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by phone, mail and/or email.
5. Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”): Prizes (100): An
ARM & HAMMER® gift set (ARV $50.00 each). All prizes are subject to availability. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value. No substitution or transfer of prizes by winners is permitted. Limit one prize per person/address/email address. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners, if applicable.
6. Releases: Return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate may be selected. All material submitted becomes the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor and its agencies to use winners’ names, biographical information, pictures/portraits, likenesses and/or voices, for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting a prize, the winners agree that Church & Dwight Co., Inc., its respective parent, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, agents, retailers, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of its respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees and assigns, members, representatives and agents, will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by winner for any liability for any injury, loss or damages of any kind to persons, including death, and property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize or participation in this Sweepstakes or participation in any Sweepstakes or prize-related activity. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, technical hardware/software failures of any kind, lost/unavailable network connections, or failed/incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission, which may limit a user’s ability to participate. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel/modify the Sweepstakes or disqualify entrant if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Sweepstakes as determined solely by Sponsor. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted and a random drawing will be held to award all prizes from all eligible entries received prior to termination. Any attempt by an individual to deliberately damage web site or undermine legitimate operation of Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal/civil laws and should such attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such individual to the fullest extent of the law. Entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted and any damage made to web site will be responsibility of same. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical/other error in printing of offer/Sweepstakes administration/prize announcement or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with this Sweepstakes.
7. Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Venue: This Sweepstakes is conducted in English (which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning) and any and all disputes will be resolved in the appropriate courts in the State of New Jersey in the United States, exclusively, and subject to the laws of the State of New Jersey. Should there be any conflict between the laws of the State of New Jersey and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of New Jersey.
9. Winners: For the names of the winners, available after May 21, 2014, visit www.armandhammer.com/Gift-Pack-Sweepstakes-Winners-2013.aspx.
10. Sponsor: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Church & Dwight Co., Inc., 469 North Harrison Street, Princeton, NJ 08543.
11. Administrator: The Administrator of this Sweepstakes is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.