INSTANT NASAL RELIEF MADE SIMPLE
DR. TRAVIS STORK'S HEALTHY TIPS
- Neti Before Bed. Neti pot use is ideal before bed time because it helps enhance sleep by clearing nasal passages. The new Simply Saline™ Neti pot solution is pH balanced with real ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda to help prevent stinging or discomfort. Read the Simply Saline™ safety statement
- Hydrate for Your Health. Drinking water regularly throughout the day helps to keep you hydrated. Swap out sugary drinks with water to stay healthy and eliminate on average 450 calories a day.
- Combat Environmental Pollutants. Pollution and allergens in the air can trigger allergy symptoms. Flushing nasal passages regularly with a Neti pot can eliminate the side effects of air pollutants and lead to better breathing.
- Keep Yourself & Baby Healthy. If you’re an expectant or new mom, you can use all natural remedies help relieve nasal congestion associated with the common cold. It is safe to use ARM & HAMMER™ Simply Saline™ Nasal Mist for you and ARM & HAMMER™ Simply Saline™ Baby Nasal Mist for your child. ARM & HAMMER™ Simply Saline™ Baby Nasal Mist is specially designed for an infant’s delicate nasal tissue.
- Treat Yourself to a Daily Physical Vacation. Active bodies are better prepared to fight off illness. Shoot for at least 30 minutes of aerobic activity each day.
- Optimize Your Immune System. Make sure you’re consuming a healthy, well-balanced diet, drinking plenty of fluids and getting lots of rest so that your immune system can function at its best.
- Relieve Travel Congestion. Keep portable, natural remedies like ARM & HAMMER™ Simply Saline™ Nasal Mists handy to flush away germs and alleviate nasal dryness caused by airplane cabin air. They come in 1.5oz. canisters, sized for airplane travel, and moisturize nasal passages for easier, more comfortable breathing.
- Leave Your Germs at the Front Door. Germs can spread fast in school and work environments. To avoid bringing germs home, wash your hands regularly and especially when you get home at the end of the day and before you touch your eyes, nose or face.
- Stick to Simple Health Fixes. Products that are drug-free and derived from natural ingredients can be extremely effective in alleviating cold and allergy symptoms and helping you feel better.
- Be Prepared. During the colder months of the year, keep a saline nasal spray handy, like ARM & HAMMER™ Simply Saline™ Nasal Mist to combat dry winter air and keep your nasal passages clear and hydrated.
Watch the latest TV commercial.